Need an Interpreter?
If you would like to speak to someone in your own language:
- Call 13 14 50, Monday to Friday 9am–5pm.
- Say the language you need.
- Wait on the line for an interpreter (may take up to 3 minutes).
- Ask the interpreter to contact Cancer Council Victoria on 13 11 20.
- Talk with a cancer nurse with the help of an interpreter.
Cancer and COVID-19
Download Cancer Council Australia's fact sheet on cancer and coronavirus for more information and support. The resource is available to download in Arabic, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Farsi, Greek, Hindi, Italian, Korean, Punjabi, Spanish, Tagalog and Vietnamese.